The Lima Memorial Cancer Institute
Using Advanced Technologies to Diagnose and Treat Cancer
No two people are the same. And no two cancers are the same. Which is why the board-certified oncology specialists at Lima Memorial Cancer Institute design cancer treatment plans for your specific needs. They combine cancer diagnosis, treatment and education with counseling and support from diagnosis through treatment to recovery. Your referring physician and our board-certified specialists, experienced oncology-trained nurses, radiation technologists and other caregivers collaborate to develop your individual treatment plan.
The Lima Memorial Cancer Institute also is a leader in cancer education and prevention programs throughout the community.
Our Oncology Services
- Radiation Oncology:We are fully equipped with the latest radiation therapy technology.
- Medical Oncology:Our medical oncologists can perform the necessary treatments for various cancers, including chemotherapy, breast cancer treatment and therapeutic drugs.
- Surgical Oncology:Our multidisciplinary cancer team includes surgical oncologists who work closely with medical and radiation oncology specialists to manage all types of cancerous tumors.
- Patient Navigation:We provide personal patient navigators to mediate between patients and our healthcare team, eliminating any confusion and simplifying any bladder cancer treatment or lung cancer treatment.
- Cancer Diagnostics:We utilize advanced diagnostic technology to accurately and quickly detect cancers for immediate action.
- Clinical Cancer Research:Our experts determine whether you will need cancer treatment or immunotherapy through continued cancer research and education with fellow experts.
- Integrative Medicine:We conduct whole-person treatment approaches, such as pain management and chiropractic care, to take care of a patient’s well-being apart from simply treating their symptoms.
- Advanced Technologies:Our experts are skilled in delivering traditional and modern techniques and methods to detect, diagnose and treat various cancers. These technologies include PET/CT scans, high-precision X-ray equipment and 3D imaging tools.
- Accreditation with Commendation:The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer has accredited the Lima Memorial Cancer Institute with commendation, a certification that only highly-recognized cancer programs receive.
- Fully-Trained Specialists:All our oncology nurses have completed the essential chemotherapy administration courses of the Oncology Nursing Society.
- ProMedica Partnership:We are partnered with ProMedica Cancer Institute in Toledo to connect clients with Toledo’s top cancer specialists.
- Care Continuum Center of Excellence:The GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer (GO2 Foundation) designated the Lima Memorial Health System as a Care Continuum Center of Excellence, recognizing our commitment to improving the conditions of people living with lung cancer.
Cancer Outcome Reports
Find a Provider
Connect with a Lima Memorial provider near you or give us a call for more information.
To contact the Lima Memorial Cancer Institute - Radiation Oncology, call 419-998-4496.
To contact the Lima Memorial Cancer Institute - Hematology/Medical Oncology, call 419-998-4477.