Lima Memorial eHealth
The Online Patient Health Portal
Thanks to Lima Memorial eHealth, it's never been easier to manage your health and well-being. This secure online tool lets those who have had an inpatient or emergency department stay at Lima Memorial Hospital or are patients of Lima Memorial Physicians or Heart Institute of Northwest Ohio conveniently access their personal health information.
All you have to do to activate an account is provide the hospital registrar or your physician's office with a personal e-mail address. If you have multiple accounts, they can easily be linked.
Lima Memorial Physicians and Heart Institute of Northwest Ohio Account
Once activated, you can:
- Communicate with Provider: Communicate with your provider securely and efficiently regarding medication refills, as well as lab, referral and appointment requests.
- Appointments: View dates and times of your appointments.
- Health Record: View your personal health record.
- Lab Results: Receive and view latest lab results.
- Education: Receive educational materials
- Updates: Receive updates and reminders from your provider regarding appointments, health maintenance and preventive measures.
Lima Memorial Hospital Account
Once activated, you can view, download or share:
- Care Team Information: Including the attending physician of record and other care providers
- Procedures: Procedures performed during admission
- Medical Issues: Current and past medical issues
- Medications: Current medication list and medication history (including medication allergies)
- Test Results: Test results for labs completed while you were an inpatient
- Discharge Instructions: Your care instructions for when you go home
- Care Goals and Instructions: Personal health goals and how to achieve them
- Summary of Care: Your summary of care record used for transitions of care or referrals to another provider
Frequently Asked Questions and Announcements
To learn more, see our Frequently Asked Questions. We’ll also be adding features and mobile capabilities in the near future, so stay tuned for these exciting announcements.
If you’re having difficulty using Lima Memorial eHealth, we’re happy to help. Simply call 419-228-3335 or e-mail us at email@example.com.