Our Mission: We believe our community deserves local access to world-class health care. We are committed to uniting our community to advance the health of our region through advocacy and philanthropic support for Lima Memorial Health System.
The Lima Memorial Foundation: Supporting Local Health Care
Lima Memorial Health System was created by the people of Lima, is supported by the people of Lima and is responsible to the people of Lima. We are a truly independent healthcare system, not funded by a church or government entities. And, as a locally owned and operated health system, Lima Memorial is deeply invested in the health of our community. Lima Memorial’s remarkable service to the residents in and around the greater Lima region would not be possible without the dedication, commitment and financial support of our many donors. The Lima Memorial Foundation works to ensure local access to the highest quality of health care for those who live in, work in or visit the greater Lima region.
The Lima Memorial Foundation has a distinguished history of bringing healthcare advancements to our region, thanks to community support. These include:
- Established a dedicated Inpatient Renal Dialysis Treatment Center to care for patients in kidney failure
- Advanced diagnostic and imaging technology to aid in the fight against lung, prostate, colon and breast cancer
- Two Tru-D® disinfecting robots added as a direct response to the COVID-19 pandemic
2018 - 2019
- $2.5 million raised to establish a state-of-the-art, family-centered Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Cardiac advancements, including establishing the most sophisticated heart rhythm management capabilities for our region
- Advanced lung cancer technology brought to the region to aid in the early detection of lung cancer
- Second da Vinci® Surgical Robot added in the Timmermeister Family Surgery Center
2013 - 2014
- Intensive Care Unit expansion, including the addition of continuous renal replacement therapy dialysis machines
- Wellness Center therapy and rehabilitation equipment added
- Robotics program launched with the debut of the first Vinci® Surgical Robot, a $1.9 million investment
- Family Birth Center expansion
- Level II Special Care Nursery established to care for newborns, 32 weeks of age and above, and those requiring more advanced care
Additional investments in the health of our community:
- Timmermeister Family Surgery Center
- Indian Lake Medical Center
- Women's Health Initiatives
- New Chapel
- Simulation & Education Training Center
100% of your gift stays within the community in support of healthcare programs, services and advanced technology.
We are grateful for your generosity in supporting our philanthropic mission.
For more information, contact the Lima Memorial Foundation at 419-226-5087.
Lima Memorial Foundation