By joining the 1899 Society, you will make a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and our community.
THE SOCIETY RECOGNIZES INDIVIDUALS WHO CONTINUE A TRADITION OF ANNUAL GIVING TO THE LIMA MEMORIAL FOUNDATION.
Gifts made throughout the year will be cumulatively recognized in the 1899 Society.
ANNUAL GIVING LEVELS
CHAIRMAN - $100,000 +
LEGACY - $50,000 - $99,999
BENEFACTOR - $25,000 - $49,999
VISIONARY - $10,000 - $24,999
CORNERSTONE - $5,000 - $9,999
PACESETTER - $2,500 - $4,999
PRESIDENT - $1,000 - $2,499
CHAMPION - $500 - $999
PATRON - $250 - $499
FRIEND - $100 - $249
DONOR - $50 - $99
Annual philanthropic support from our donors is essential to maintaining comprehensive health care for our region. The following investments in technologies and advancements were made possible by our generous donors over the years:
• Cardiac advancements and Electrophysiology Program
• Timmermeister Family Surgery Center
• Tru-D disinfecting robots
• Simulation and Education Laboratory
• da Vinci® surgical robots
• Advanced lung cancer diagnostic technology
• Rehabilitation equipment
• Family Birth Center expansion
• Indian Lake Medical Center building
• Program and service enhancements
• Patient and family support and resources
• Educational and training opportunities
Click here to view the 1899 Society brochure.
For more information on annual giving options, please contact the Lima Memorial Foundation at 419-226-5087.