Tildrakizumab-asmn (By injection)
Tildrakizumab-asmn (til-dra-KIZ-ue-mab - asmn)
Treats plaque psoriasis.
IlumyaThere may be other brand names for this medicine.
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:This medicine is not right for everyone. Do not use it if you had an allergic reaction to tildrakizumab-asmn.
How to Use This Medicine:
- Your doctor will prescribe your exact dose and tell you how often it should be given. This medicine is given as a shot under your skin.
- A nurse or other health provider will give you this medicine.
- Missed dose: You must use this medicine on a fixed schedule. Call your doctor or pharmacist if you miss a dose.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- This medicine may interfere with vaccines. Ask your doctor before you get a flu shot or any other vaccines.
Warnings While Using This Medicine:
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have active tuberculosis (TB) or a history of TB.
- You will need to have a skin test for TB before you start receiving this medicine. Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your home has ever had a positive TB skin test or has been exposed to TB.
- This medicine may also cause you to get infections more easily. Tell your doctor if you have any type of infection or an infection that kept coming back before you start treatment.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine:
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Fever, chills, cough, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, body aches
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Redness, pain, swelling, or itching where the shot was given
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
Last Updated: 6/10/2021