Leukemia - resourcesResources - leukemia
The following organizations provide information on the different types of leukemia:
- American Cancer Society -- www.cancer.org/cancer/leukemia.html
- Cancer Care -- www.cancercare.org/
- Leukemia Research Foundation -- leukemiarf.org/leukemia/
- National Cancer Institute -- www.cancer.gov/types/leukemia
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society -- www.lls.org/
- US National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus -- medlineplus.gov/leukemia.html
Review Date: 11/12/2022
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David C. Dugdale, MD, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., a business unit of Ebix, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.