Lima Memorial Health System is happy to offer valet parking as a
free service to visitors and patients. Simply pull to the
main entrance and your car will be parked for you.
Main Hospital Entrance: Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m
- Emergency Center: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4
- Patient Services Building: Monday - Friday, 7:30
a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Professional Office Building II & III: Monday
- Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Call Ahead Service: To have a patient's car ready
for pick up during operating hours, call 419-998-4621 and tell the
attendant the ticket number.
- After Hours Pickup: Cars not picked up by 9 p.m.
will be moved to directly in front of the Emergency Center entrance
where Security will retain the keys. The Security Office is located
inside the main Emergency Center entrance.
- Customers can either call ext. 4539 from a hospital courtesy
phone, located in the main lobby, or 419-998-4539 to notify
Security they will be picking up their car.
Patients requiring outpatient services are still being
encouraged to park directly in front of the Patient Services
Building for closer access to their vehicle.