Speech Therapy provides speech and language evaluations and therapy for children and adults, guided by speech-language pathologists and other licensed professionals.
Speech Therapy Services
- Modified barium swallow tests to examine swallowing problems
- Oral motor / feeding and dysphagia program to help patients with motor or sensory problems feed themselves
- Aphasia program to treat patients for language disorders due to brain damage
- Cognitive evaluation and therapy to improve function in different areas of the brain
- Aural rehabilitation to help patients with hearing loss improve speaking skills and use of language
- Voice therapy to improve pitch, loudness or voice quality when speaking
- Auditory processing testing, therapy and the Earobics program help patients better understand what they hear
- Therapy for stuttering or other problems with speaking fluently
- Apraxia therapy to help patients with motor disorders learn to speak normally and socially
- Dysarthria therapy to improve the speech of people who cannot coordinate mouth movements
- Social Skills Club to improve social and communication skills in everyday life
For more information, call 419-226-5045.