Speech Therapy provides speech and language evaluations and therapy for children and adults, guided by speech-language pathologists and other licensed professionals.
Speech Therapy Services
- Modified barium swallow tests to examine swallowing problems
- Oral motor / feeding and dysphagia program to help patients with motor or sensory problems feed themselves
- Aphasia program to treat patients for language disorders due to brain damage
- Cognitive evaluation and therapy to improve function in different areas of the brain
- Voice therapy to improve pitch, loudness or voice quality when speaking
- Therapy for stuttering or other problems with speaking fluently
- Apraxia therapy to help patients with motor disorders learn to speak normally and socially
- Dysarthria therapy to improve the speech of people who cannot coordinate mouth movements
- Videostroboscopy test, which allows the therapist to evaluate the function and motion of the vocal cords and surrounding anatomy using a digital computer and strobe light.
For more information, call 419-226-5045.